George Rogu, M.D.
Education and Residency
- Medical Degree from University of Medicine at Bucharest Romania – 1990
- Pediatric Postgraduate Training from Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine – 1996
Affiliations and Memberships
- Associate Professor at Hofstra University Medical School
- Certified Physicians Executive
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- AAP Section Member on Foster Care and Adoption Medicine
- Suffolk County Pediatric Medical Society
- Medical Advisor at the American Academy of Traumatic Stress
- International Adoption Medicine
- The use of technology to enhance the medical field
- Physician Leadership
- Plays Guitar, bass, and drums.
- Organizes Medical Musical Fundraisers such as “Docs that Rock” and “Good Sam Jam”