Linda Lukose, M.D.
Education and Residency
- BS from Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
- MD from New York Medical College
- Pediatric Residency at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, Westchester Medical Center
- Fellowship in Genetics at National Institutes of Health
- Board Certified by American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Child Development
- Genetic Disorders and Genetics in Medicine
- Child Abuse Prevention and Child Advocacy
- Nature Photography
- I enjoy home cooking and spending time with my daughter, husband and extended family.