Nicholas Rogu, M.D.
Education and Residency
- Saba University School of Medicine in The Bottom, Caribbean Netherlands.
- Residency at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown, NJ.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Affiliated with the Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Affiliated with Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Recipient of the Benjamin Josephson Award for the most humanistic pediatric care
- Treatment and management of a variety of diseases including psoriasis, asthma, sleep problems, pneumonia, and thalassemia
- Speaks: English, Romanian, and Spanish