When should I schedule a prenatal visit with a pediatrician?
A pediatric prenatal visit during the third trimester is recommended for all expectant families as an important first step in establishing a child’s medical home
Questions You Should Ask Your Pediatrician
- How long have you been in practice, and are you board certified?
- What is your childcare philosophy?
- How long do typical check-ups last?
- What are your office hours?
- How do you handle patient emergencies?
- Do you have a call-in policy?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What specialists do you work with?
- Are you affiliated with a hospital?
- Do you offer early, late, and weekend appointments?
- Do you offer call-in hours, or does your office field calls after hours?
- Will I be able to get a same-day appointment if my child is sick?
Listen to one of our Pediatricians Speak about having a baby during the Covid 19 Crisis.
During the height of the Covid 19 Crisis in 2020, we prepared a Zoom meeting to help parents navigate the hospital system and still make it a joyous moment.
View Dr. Jennifer Gallub video here” Expectant Parents Encouraged to Visit the Pediatrician before the birth of the baby.